Looking for something else?
How to take the quiz:
- After reading the question, note the letter of your answer. Check your answers by clicking the link to the answer key at the end of the quiz.
- To read more about a topic, open the chapter and locate the indicated page after each answer.
Fedora quiz questions:
1. Which system startup file is the directory that holds system startup and shutdown files?
2. If you change the configuration of a server, you may need to start and stop it several times as you refine your configuration. Which management tool enables you to perform this task easily?
a. file server
c. password server
3. Which project does not provide development and implementation of IPsec tools?
b. Free Secure/Wide Area Network project
c. IPsec Security Developers Consortium
4. Fill in the blank: When configuring IPsec with redhat-config-network too, a network connection implements a virtual private network and runs IPsec in a _____ mode.
5. You can use IPsec capabilities for either normal transport or for packet tunneling. The normal transport mode is used to…
a. send messages to the Key Exchange protocol.
b. encapsulate new headers for a specific destination.
c. build a key library.
d. implement direct host-to-host encryption.
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER KEY!