Solveig Haugland has worked as an instructor, course developer, author and technical writer in the high-tech industry for 15 years, for employers including Microsoft Great Plains, Sun Microsystems and BEA. Currently, Solveig is a StarOffice and OpenOffice.org instructor, author, and freelance technical writer.
She is also co-author, with Floyd Jones, of three books: Staroffice 5.2 Companion, Staroffice 6.0 Office Suite Companion and OpenOffice.Org 1.0 Resource Kit, published by Prentice Hall PTR. Here fourth book, the OpenOffice.org 2 Guidebook, is available now from Amazon and Cafepress.com. For more tips on working in OpenOffice, visit Solveig's OpenOffice blog.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Solveig Haugland
- Working wonders with OpenOffice 2.0's Web Wizard
- How to get reports on OpenOffice 2.0 Base, part two
- Step-by-step how-to, part two: Cool mail merge tools in
- How to get reports on OpenOffice 2.0 Base, part one
- Step-by-step how-to, part one: OpenOffice 2.0's new mai
- Migrating from MS Works database
- Connecting to existing databases in OpenOffice.org 2.0
- Gifts for geeks: What to get the geek on your list
- OpenOffice 2.0 tips: Creating database forms, part two
- OpenOffice 2.0 tips: Creating database forms
- Geek humor: Dating design patterns
- OpenOffice 2.0 Base: Getting the right views
- How to use OpenOffice 2.0's database tool
- How to use OpenOffice 2.0's database tool, Part 2
- OpenOffice tip: Everything about envelopes
- Paving the way for OpenOffice
- OpenOffice tools for drawing and drafting
- Creating Microsoft Word versions of OpenOffice files
- Part 1
- Toolbars in OpenOffice.org 2.0, part 2