Ken Milberg is a Technical Systems Professional and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- specializing in Project Management and Systems Integration. Ken has over 25 years of experience managing systems, projects and people. He is a writer (Unix, Linux, Datacenter and Mainframe content) and book author (Driving the Power of AIX). Ken has been a technical editor for IBM Systems Magazine and a frequent contributor of content for IBM developerWorks. He has worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies through the years, in different verticals -- from Financial to Healthcare. Ken was designated an IBM Champion (an IT professional who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions and services) in 2012 -- which recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community. He holds a B.S. in Computer and Information Science as well as an M.S. in Technology Management from the University of Maryland.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kenneth Milberg
- How can I add the ScopeID to my Samba startup script?
- What is the advantage of GCC compiler over CC compiler?
- As Linux becomes more popular, won't it be more susceptible to virus attacks?
- How to configure Samba and give users a home directories on a Red Hat server
- Migrating from Oracle to Linux -- tips and TCO considerations
- Commentary: Addition of IPsec locks down 2.6 kernel
- On Linux, sendmail and Samba
- How can I resize and lock a window?
- How should I go about migrating my Oracle database from Unix to Linux?
- Debating Linux versus Windows: Which platform is better?
- New kernel to bring Linux to enterprise forefront
- Evaluating Linux for reliability, cost and performance
- Does SCO have a leg to stand on?
- How will a SQL database perform on Unix or Linux compared to Windows?
- Is the same mail software available for a Unix or Linux network as for Microsoft?
- Will DCML be a good thing for Linux?
- Migrating to the new 2.6 version of Linux
- Addressing the enterprise adoption of Linux on RISC
- Is there an open source ERP alternative?
- What is the benefit and life expectancy of grid computing?