Ken Milberg is a Technical Systems Professional and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- specializing in Project Management and Systems Integration. Ken has over 25 years of experience managing systems, projects and people. He is a writer (Unix, Linux, Datacenter and Mainframe content) and book author (Driving the Power of AIX). Ken has been a technical editor for IBM Systems Magazine and a frequent contributor of content for IBM developerWorks. He has worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies through the years, in different verticals -- from Financial to Healthcare. Ken was designated an IBM Champion (an IT professional who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions and services) in 2012 -- which recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community. He holds a B.S. in Computer and Information Science as well as an M.S. in Technology Management from the University of Maryland.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kenneth Milberg
- Red Hat Network tour
- Improving NFS performance when using 'mount' command
- 'Error occurred during initialization of VM' while installing Oracle 9i on RHEL
- Connecting Excel to Linux databases
- Configure your RHEL4 network
- Environmental variables in Unix
- Newbie-friendly, Windows-friendly Linux
- Configure LSF in a Unix environment (Solaris and Linux)
- Is there really hope for widespread adoption of Linux on the desktop?
- How will the open source software revolution impact users and vendors?
- Sharing files between Linux servers with NFS
- Issues with the scheduler in RHEL 2.6
- Savvy server shopping
- RHEL4's built-in LVM tools
- Why doesn't the Linux automounter work the same as in Solaris?
- The differences between System V and BSD Unix
- Networking Windows and Linux with Samba
- Installing Oracle 9i on Red Hat AS3
- Encrypt data using a public key
- Reading materials for Oracle and Solaris command education