Ken Milberg is a Technical Systems Professional and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- specializing in Project Management and Systems Integration. Ken has over 25 years of experience managing systems, projects and people. He is a writer (Unix, Linux, Datacenter and Mainframe content) and book author (Driving the Power of AIX). Ken has been a technical editor for IBM Systems Magazine and a frequent contributor of content for IBM developerWorks. He has worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies through the years, in different verticals -- from Financial to Healthcare. Ken was designated an IBM Champion (an IT professional who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions and services) in 2012 -- which recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community. He holds a B.S. in Computer and Information Science as well as an M.S. in Technology Management from the University of Maryland.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kenneth Milberg
- Centralizing IT on Linux mainframes
- Getting started with Oracle on Oracle Unbreakable Linux
- Sybase or Oracle? Linux upgrade creates database decisions
- High availability by virtualization? Try RDBMS
- Oracle on RHEL 5: Installation and configuration
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 on IBM System p
- LAMP with SUSE or Red Hat? Sizing up server upgrade options
- Security face-off: Red Hat's SELinux vs. SUSE AppArmor,
- Configuring Linux on IBM System p
- SELinux in RHEL 5: More enhanced, more security
- Finding downloads for Red Hat Linux and Fedora
- Setting up Fedora Directory Services on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0
- Connecting from Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 to a printer on a Windows system
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Performance Tuning
- Linux-to-Unix migrations: Why, when and how to make the
- Gmail in the enterprise?
- How do I send email from UNIX machines to a corporate mail ID?
- Compilers that can build binary in both Linux and Windows
- How to run the reiser file system
- Is SEL trustworthy?