Ken Milberg is a Technical Systems Professional and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- specializing in Project Management and Systems Integration. Ken has over 25 years of experience managing systems, projects and people. He is a writer (Unix, Linux, Datacenter and Mainframe content) and book author (Driving the Power of AIX). Ken has been a technical editor for IBM Systems Magazine and a frequent contributor of content for IBM developerWorks. He has worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies through the years, in different verticals -- from Financial to Healthcare. Ken was designated an IBM Champion (an IT professional who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions and services) in 2012 -- which recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community. He holds a B.S. in Computer and Information Science as well as an M.S. in Technology Management from the University of Maryland.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kenneth Milberg
- How can I reset the time zone on my mail server?
- How do you use "dkinit" to reset cylinders in a hard drive?
- How can I disable the screen saver on a Unix box?
- Learning how to secure Linux servers
- Are there any free updates for Mandrake or Gentoo Linux?
- Connection refused by Exchange server
- Load average issues
- Where can I find resources for patch updates?
- How can I pinpoint the I/O hogs in my systems?
- Is there a Linux functionality for remote control of Telnet/SSH logins?
- Is there a maximum string length for the Solaris oem-banner?
- Is pure FTP reliable in a 24x7 production environment?
- What does a Unix shop need to know about Linux?
- Help! I lost my file.
- Getting a Unix feel on a PC
- Calculating block size
- Problem when trying to FSCK
- Why do I get this error message when creating a database?
- Mandrake Linux for Sparc
- A handy Linux command