Ken Milberg is a Technical Systems Professional and a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) -- specializing in Project Management and Systems Integration. Ken has over 25 years of experience managing systems, projects and people. He is a writer (Unix, Linux, Datacenter and Mainframe content) and book author (Driving the Power of AIX). Ken has been a technical editor for IBM Systems Magazine and a frequent contributor of content for IBM developerWorks. He has worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies through the years, in different verticals -- from Financial to Healthcare. Ken was designated an IBM Champion (an IT professional who influences and mentors others to help them make best use of IBM software, solutions and services) in 2012 -- which recognizes innovative thought leaders in the technical community. He holds a B.S. in Computer and Information Science as well as an M.S. in Technology Management from the University of Maryland.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Kenneth Milberg
- Is Sun committed to Linux? Why go with Sun?
- Setting up a file server
- How can I give each of my users a home directory on a Red Hat 9 server?
- Should my small company look into blade servers?
- Does Linux really cost less than other solutions?
- What are the popular application development products currently in use for Linux?
- Is Linux behind MS Windows and Unix in scalability?
- What role does scalability play in system design?
- Can I migrate smoothly from Solaris to SendMail?
- Can you recommend some free or inexpensive Linux courses?
- What are some ERP software solutions that are optimized for Linux?
- Should I migrate from Unix one app at a time?
- What are the advantages of moving to a Linux HPC cluster?
- What are some issues that come up in a Unix-to-Linux migration?
- How can I improve NFS performance in a Linux network?
- Can a Perl script be started at system boot?
- What is a good topic for my final project?
- Using AWK to convert a text file in Unix
- Versions, releases, distributions and the kernel
- How can I reset the time zone on my mail server?