As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Linux and Sun desktops 'supersize' scientists' images
- Column: IT pros' compelling reasons for choosing OSS
- ..."> New OS e-mail client coming, but Outlook remains strong
- Will Thunderbird best Outlook?
- Beowulf founder: Linux is ready for HPC
- Linux clusters give HPC price-performance
- Cray Canada CTO answers IT pros' HPC questions
- Why open source and MySQL are winning corporate hearts
- Expert mailbox yields clusters of tips
- Filling in the gaps among Linux clusters, part 2
- Linux clusters can have their day vs. supercomputers
- Resources for Linux training and certification
- Learning Guide: Database
- Linux clusters can play supercomputer game, Interview
- Filling in the gaps among Linux clusters, Interview
- Supercomputers outshine Linux clusters in HPC, Part 1
- Avoiding common Red Hat mistakes
- Linux adoption exceeds Oracle's expectations
- Evaluate open source, or else
- Reactions mixed to IBM vow of no patent war on Linux