As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Ways to choose Linux & keep Microsoft, part 2
- Shun Linux and kiss your job security good-bye, part 1
- The Pitfalls of equating performance with capacity
- All IT wants for Christmas is...
- E-mail expert: On dumping Outlook, Exchange & IE
- Linux clusters for HPC: Why and why not?
- Network architect: Building an affordable SAN on Linux
- Misinformation slowing grid, utility computing adoption
- Gagne: Making a painless exit from Windows, Outlook
- Linspire CEO: Linux to yank cloth from MS table, part 2
- Installing Linux on business desktops
- Comparing Linux business desktop
- Novell CTO on hot Linux apps and closing gaps
- Where can I find information about the difference between Unix and Linux?
- Microsoft's anti-Linux FUD, suits 'follow the money'
- Getting started with Linux administration
- How IT pros got hooked on open source software
- Comparing Mozilla Thunderbird, Firefox
- Building secure networks with lesser known OS tools
- Why Snort, Nessus, OSS build secure IT fortresses