As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Emic CEO: Open source platforms to get more support
- A SCO setback makes the Linux world glow
- CEO: Labor costs to plummet with utility computing
- Marrying NetWare and SuSE to extend Linux's reach
- LinuxWorld preview: Open source rules and SCO fades
- LinuxWorld preview: RHEL 4 not the only star
- LinuxWorld preview: Linux takes backseat to open source
- IP attorney: Read fine print on indemnifications
- HP visionary: Next steps to extending Linux
- Torvalds, OS experts: Want a career in open source?
- Linux IT jobs increase, outsourcing shows weakness
- ISV's-eye view, part 2: IDEs and SOAs
- ISV's-eye view, part 1: 2005 a big year for Linux apps
- Beowulf founder: Linux clusters ousting supercomputers
- Hurricanes' effects still plague Florida IT shop
- CEO: Open source, MySQL will rise, legal foes will fall
- Bulusu's map to porting apps to Linux
- Ways to choose Linux & keep Microsoft, part 2
- Shun Linux and kiss your job security good-bye, part 1
- The Pitfalls of equating performance with capacity