As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- MySQL expert: DBA dos and don'ts
- The top 20 ERP implementation tips
- SMBs no longer shut out of ERP
- ERP for SMBs: Open source, proprietary or hosted
- SugarCEO John Roberts: Why CRM fails, part 1
- Why CIOs balk at open source apps
- Stopping intruders with Snort & friends
- Open source bridges customer info gap
- Blue lasers, BioGlass create backup blues
- Webmail seen as cure for troublesome e-mail clients
- Moving IT management to a new paradigm
- FYI: Zend CEO covers PHP basics
- Scalix founder: Linux, Webmail are killer apps
- FYI: Security, quarantine tips for commercial Sendmail
- IT pros: Problem with Firefox isn't Firefox's fault
- Compiere's Jorg Janke: Be the master of your ERP fate
- FYI: When to use commercial Sendmail
- Inside Compiere's open source ERP
- Open source takes on business apps giants
- Firefox secure, but don't dump IE yet