As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Putting Windows vs. Linux clusters on the scale
- OSDL's Weinberg: Open source is a 'velvet' revolution
- LinuxWorld preview: The open source waiting game
- LinuxWorld: Why management has been easier on Windows
- Linux experts see strong server, weak desktop
- Windows expert points to Linux, open source gaps
- The open source revolution: What CIOs should know
- Dos & don'ts: Linux migration tips for Windows admins
- Hugger-Mugger fixes goofed open source ERP system
- 'Goodbye' to a friend
- MySQL 5.0 shoots for a new image
- MySQL expert: DBA dos and don'ts
- The top 20 ERP implementation tips
- SMBs no longer shut out of ERP
- SugarCEO John Roberts: Why CRM fails, part 1
- Why CIOs balk at open source apps
- Stopping intruders with Snort & friends
- Blue lasers, BioGlass create backup blues
- Webmail seen as cure for troublesome e-mail clients
- Moving IT management to a new paradigm