As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Linux clusters can play supercomputer game, Interview
- Filling in the gaps among Linux clusters, Interview
- Supercomputers outshine Linux clusters in HPC, Part 1
- Avoiding common Red Hat mistakes
- Easy backups, Trojan defenses
- Linux jobs on the rise, so do your homework
- Attacks against open source failing, says patent lawyer
- Red Hat tip: How to keep users checked
- Can you recommend a billing system for an online business?
- Why aren't your learning guides published in PDF format?
- Who wrote Linux? King Tux, Elvis & Batman top list
- Who wrote Linux? King Tux, Elvis & Batman are finalists
- Do you have any guides about how to install and configure a cluster for Linux?
- Learning Guide: Linux Tools
- Learning Guide: Linux Security
- Learning Guide: Linux Basics for Windows Pros
- Desktop Linux Learning Guide
- Learning Guide: Samba
- Who wrote Linux? I did! No, Harry did! Or was it the monkey?
- Programming and admins