As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- The open source revolution: What CIOs should know
- Hugger-Mugger fixes goofed open source ERP system
- 'Goodbye' to a friend
- MySQL 5.0 shoots for a new image
- MySQL expert: DBA dos and don'ts
- The top 20 ERP implementation tips
- SugarCEO John Roberts: Why CRM fails, part 1
- Stopping intruders with Snort & friends
- Blue lasers, BioGlass create backup blues
- Webmail seen as cure for troublesome e-mail clients
- Moving IT management to a new paradigm
- FYI: Zend CEO covers PHP basics
- Scalix founder: Linux, Webmail are killer apps
- FYI: Security, quarantine tips for commercial Sendmail
- FYI: When to use commercial Sendmail
- Author makes business case for Firefox
- Firefox secure, but don't dump IE yet
- Why does Linux keep time from Jan. 1, 1970?
- A Linux cluster primer, part one
- A Linux cluster primer, part two