As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Why Microsoft and Google are cleaning up with AJAX
- MySQL CEO on e-mail's failings and MySQL's next steps
- Is Linux PC adoption sabotage FUD or fact?
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part two: FUD or fact?
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part three: FUD or fact?
- IT director Bryan Tidd moves a city to Linux
- Church volunteer quells IT chaos with Linux
- Three simple antidotes to sys admin headaches
- Five easy ways to stop IT administration and deployment
- Like rock n' roll, open source here to stay
- Open source start-up updates its ERP suite for SMBs
- Hurricane relief organizer lauds MySQL, open source
- Linux, open source power call center for Rita victims
- What's ahead for Samba-3, Samba-4 and FUD-fighting
- Samba's Terpstra shoots down open source misinformation
- Windows-to-Linux desktop migration tips: Why to switch,
- What's the difference between Unix and Linux?
- What is GNU?
- OSDL CEO: Microsoft has to accept Linux
- Becker on Linux trademarks and grid vs. cluster