As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part three: FUD or fact?
- IT director Bryan Tidd moves a city to Linux
- Three simple antidotes to sys admin headaches
- Church volunteer quells IT chaos with Linux
- Five easy ways to stop IT administration and deployment
- Like rock n' roll, open source here to stay
- Hurricane relief organizer lauds MySQL, open source
- Linux, open source power call center for Rita victims
- What's ahead for Samba-3, Samba-4 and FUD-fighting
- Samba's Terpstra shoots down open source misinformation
- Windows-to-Linux desktop migration tips: Why to switch,
- What is GNU?
- What's the difference between Unix and Linux?
- OSDL CEO: Microsoft has to accept Linux
- Dos and don'ts: Ensuring apps security from the get-go
- JBoss VP: Why middleware is hot
- JBoss: Why CIOs save with open source licenses
- LinuxWorld: Small vendors on right track with SMB focus
- OpenLogic CTO: Lock-in endangers open source, too
- LinuxWorld: Stronger I/O & VM coming soon to Linux