As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Shun Linux and kiss your job security good-bye, part 1
- The Pitfalls of equating performance with capacity
- All IT wants for Christmas is...
- E-mail expert: On dumping Outlook, Exchange & IE
- Linux clusters for HPC: Why and why not?
- Network architect: Building an affordable SAN on Linux
- Gagne: Making a painless exit from Windows, Outlook
- Comparing Linux business desktop
- Installing Linux on business desktops
- Where can I find information about the difference between Unix and Linux?
- Getting started with Linux administration
- Microsoft's anti-Linux FUD, suits 'follow the money'
- Comparing Mozilla Thunderbird, Firefox
- Growing city bets future on Linux messaging platform
- Linux and Sun desktops 'supersize' scientists' images
- Will Thunderbird best Outlook?
- Linux clusters give HPC price-performance
- Expert mailbox yields clusters of tips
- Resources for Linux training and certification
- Learning Guide: Database