As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- IP atty: SCO investors safe, IT patent offenders not
- CERT study faults app security more than Linux
- IP attorney: Why SCO has no case
- Masked malware, VM and Linux attacks coming in 2006
- Stocking a toolbox for Linux panics
- What's ahead for Linux, open source, if...
- Clearing up confusion about virtualization and Xen
- Server crashes make CUNY study new options
- Fix-it advice for Linux crashes
- Tips and tools for handling Linux crashes
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part two: FUD or fact?
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part three: FUD or fact?
- Is Linux PC adoption sabotage FUD or fact?
- IT director Bryan Tidd moves a city to Linux
- Church volunteer quells IT chaos with Linux
- Three simple antidotes to sys admin headaches
- Five easy ways to stop IT administration and deployment
- Like rock n' roll, open source here to stay
- Hurricane relief organizer lauds MySQL, open source
- Linux, open source power call center for Rita victims