As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Chief Splunker: Splunk + Nagios = quick fixes
- Two ways Microsoft's mindshare sabotages Linux desktop adoption
- Red Hat CTO: RHEL5 will drive virtualization costs down
- 2006: Time to plan your company's escape from Microsoft
- IP atty: SCO investors safe, IT patent offenders not
- CERT study faults app security more than Linux
- IP attorney: Why SCO has no case
- Masked malware, VM and Linux attacks coming in 2006
- Stocking a toolbox for Linux panics
- What's ahead for Linux, open source, if...
- Clearing up confusion about virtualization and Xen
- Server crashes make CUNY study new options
- Fix-it advice for Linux crashes
- Panic time: Handling those rare Linux crashes
- Tips and tools for handling Linux crashes
- Why Microsoft and Google are cleaning up with AJAX
- MySQL CEO on e-mail's failings and MySQL's next steps
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part two: FUD or fact?
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part three: FUD or fact?
- Is Linux PC adoption sabotage FUD or fact?