As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Nab hackers with Snort on Linux
- The Wrong Choice: Two true tales of misspent energy
- LinuxWorld: Users yawn at SCO's legal action
- LinuxWorld: Real-world projects show Linux at work
- LinuxWorld: 2.6 kernel cures some security shortcomings
- Sun commits to open source desktop, new alliances
- LinuxWorld: Kernel changes spice up future technology
- Data center barriers to Linux are history
- Red Hat pads fund to fight SCO, files complaint
- LinuxWorld: Evangelist advises on preparing Linux pitch
- Dos & don'ts: Configuring Linux routers
- Altiris on Linux management: The gaps, gaffes, map
- Expert describes optimal Linux routing setup
- Router functionality lives in Linux kernel
- Linux routers, part 1: Flex marks the spot
- Is Linux security right for you? Expert offers guidance
- More outside threats, more need for open-source code
- IBM pushes game as learning tool for Linux admins
- OS bigots are not what people are looking for
- Experts: A little Linux is enough for Windows shops