As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- With Linux, fisheries authority hauls in ROI
- Aussie agency throws NT back in the water
- Expert predicts OpenOffice revolution
- Linux a fare deal for online travel agent
- Exec on Linux: 'The database is clearly happening now'
- Samba expert digs into 3.0 upgrade
- Not Microsoft-only anymore: Why NetIQ now loves Linux
- Experts: Forget the FUD about Linux scalability
- Enterprise Linux management: It's tool time
- Truth and lies about Linux scalability
- SCO CEO gets roasted on new site
- How Webmin can ease DNS management
- Sun CEO: Linux is for 'hobbyists,' not enterprise
- Challenges of standardizing on Linux
- Oracle: Standardize on 'unbreakable' Linux distros
- Linux topples college's IT Tower of Babel
- Farm-products chain says Wintel is a saddle sore
- Why use CIFS with Linux? Why not?
- Perens: IT pros must lobby for open-source
- Tractor Supply gets out of WinTel's no-scale rut