As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Tux taking off in pop culture
- LPI satisfies demand for vendor-neutral Linux certs
- Intrusion detection for Linux a challenge
- LinuxWorld..."> Oracle moves to support Linux desktops
- Commentary: The desktop revolution
- LinuxWorld: Perens to get on desktop soapbox
- Q&A: Expert outlines Mozilla benefits, part 2
- Q&A: Expert outlines Mozilla benefits, part 1
- Experts: SCO sinks; Linux rocks with 2.6, NT, desktops
- Commentary: Novell can add Linux's missing link
- 2003's top 10 tech terms
- SCO's smoke screen doesn't hide a fired-up Linux
- Innovation, savings highlight mainframe-to-Linux move
- Linux, open systems move out enterprise's mainframe
- Linux migration makes downtime dumps disappear
- Infopia keeps Linux, cuts costs with outsourcing
- MySQL surprises with enterprise projects and MaxDB
- Experts: Red Hat made 'smart business decision'
- 'Shame to Red Hat' - Public reacts to support changes
- A Linux enterprise with a view: On Red Hat and Novell