As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Cray CTO: Linux clusters don't play in HPC
- PolyServe thinks outside box with new NAS cluster
- IBM: Domino to support only enterprise Linux distros
- Take command of your Linux commands
- Expert describes Samba in action
- Samba 3: The first 180 days
- Selling your CIO on Linux
- Expert: Be smart about mitigating open-source IP risks
- Is your enterprise ready for Linux-based messaging?
- Linux answers some messaging challenges
- Linux beats NAS in 11 TB storage migration, part 2
- Company bypasses NAS for Linux clusters
- How to be a 'security warrior,' part 2
- Face-off: SCO vs. IBM
- How to be a 'security warrior,' part 1
- Author: Hacking has its boundaries
- part..."> Right time, right spec: Deploying IPMI, part 2
- Right time, right spec: Using IPMI, part 1
- The Wrong Choice: Windows flops in retail project
- Solaris takes on Linux with Opteron