As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- 2003's top 10 tech terms
- SCO's smoke screen doesn't hide a fired-up Linux
- Innovation, savings highlight mainframe-to-Linux move
- Linux, open systems move out enterprise's mainframe
- Linux migration makes downtime dumps disappear
- MySQL surprises with enterprise projects and MaxDB
- Experts: Red Hat made 'smart business decision'
- 'Shame to Red Hat' - Public reacts to support changes
- With Linux, fisheries authority hauls in ROI
- Aussie agency throws NT back in the water
- Expert predicts OpenOffice revolution
- Exec on Linux: 'The database is clearly happening now'
- Samba expert digs into 3.0 upgrade
- Not Microsoft-only anymore: Why NetIQ now loves Linux
- Experts: Forget the FUD about Linux scalability
- Enterprise Linux management: It's tool time
- How Webmin can ease DNS management
- SCO CEO gets roasted on new site
- Truth and lies about Linux scalability
- Sun CEO: Linux is for 'hobbyists,' not enterprise