As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Samba 3: The first 180 days
- Selling your CIO on Linux
- Expert: Be smart about mitigating open-source IP risks
- Linux beats NAS in 11 TB storage migration, part 2
- Company bypasses NAS for Linux clusters
- How to be a 'security warrior,' part 2
- How to be a 'security warrior,' part 1
- Author: Hacking has its boundaries
- part..."> Right time, right spec: Deploying IPMI, part 2
- Right time, right spec: Using IPMI, part 1
- The Wrong Choice: Windows flops in retail project
- Solaris takes on Linux with Opteron
- Tux taking off in pop culture
- LPI satisfies demand for vendor-neutral Linux certs
- Intrusion detection for Linux a challenge
- LinuxWorld..."> Oracle moves to support Linux desktops
- Commentary: The desktop revolution
- LinuxWorld: Perens to get on desktop soapbox
- Q&A: Expert outlines Mozilla benefits, part 2
- Experts: SCO sinks; Linux rocks with 2.6, NT, desktops