As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Reactions mixed to IBM vow of no patent war on Linux
- Perens: Education greatest weapon in IP warfare, part 2
- Perens: Companies finding desktop space for Linux
- IBM stimulates development of Linux apps
- Linux jobs on the rise, so do your homework
- San Francisco: My kind of Linux town
- Attacks against open source failing, says patent lawyer
- Red Hat tip: How to keep users checked
- Can you recommend a billing system for an online business?
- Why aren't your learning guides published in PDF format?
- Who wrote Linux? King Tux, Elvis & Batman are finalists
- Who wrote Linux? King Tux, Elvis & Batman top list
- Emic CEO: Do you really need a cluster? How to find out
- Security woes old (worms) and new (phishing)
- Who Wrote Linux? An out-of-this-world theory
- Who wrote Linux? The spy who loved Linux
- Who wrote Linux? Oh gosh, is Linux really IGOS?
- Do you have any guides about how to install and configure a cluster for Linux?
- Who wrote Linux? Better whoppers than SCO's, part 3
- Who wrote Linux? The second installment of tall tales