As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- Sever management tips for Linux
- VMware: Free specs, virtualization's boost for Linux
- Linux desktop adoption barriers: Microsoft Office may out-feature OpenOffice, but...
- IT shop needs drive Open-Xchange's new Outlook
- Scalix founder: New release MS-friendly and MS rival
- Chief Splunker: Splunk + Nagios = quick fixes
- Two ways Microsoft's mindshare sabotages Linux desktop adoption
- 2006: Time to plan your company's escape from Microsoft
- CERT study faults app security more than Linux
- IP attorney: Why SCO has no case
- Clearing up confusion about virtualization and Xen
- Tips and tools for handling Linux crashes
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part two: FUD or fact?
- Linux PC adoption sabotage, part three: FUD or fact?
- Is Linux PC adoption sabotage FUD or fact?
- Three simple antidotes to sys admin headaches
- Five easy ways to stop IT administration and deployment
- Like rock n' roll, open source here to stay
- What's ahead for Samba-3, Samba-4 and FUD-fighting
- Samba's Terpstra shoots down open source misinformation