As SearchEnterpriseLinux.com Site Editor, Jan Stafford directs the development of the site's original content, including features, news reports and exclusive interviews with leading Linux technology experts.
Jan has covered the computer industry for the last 25 years, writing about everything from word processors to e-commerce software to, of course, Linux. She has served in top editorial positions with several national trade publications, as a contributor to such publications as PC Week Inside and Investor's Business Daily, and as a speaker at industry conferences. She came to Techtarget.com from VARBusiness, where she developed and wrote cover stories, executive Q&As, and new technology reports for online and print publication.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Jan Stafford
- At LinuxWorld, Zemlin describes Linux's direction
- Sever management tips for Linux
- Virtualization boosts Linux adoption big-time
- Virtualization advice, RHEL 5.1 at Red Hat Summit
- IT shops worried about Microsoft deals, upgrades, etc.
- Upgrading to Ajax apps increases productivity
- Carrier Grade Linux extends its reach into data centers
- Virtualization to boost enterprise Linux adoption
- New Directory Server capabilities coming in RHEL5
- OpenMFG defeats SAP in ERP upgrade
- OS middleware, Linux desktop high on HP's agenda
- Beware of proprietary vendors' giveaways
- VMware: Free specs, virtualization's boost for Linux
- Microsoft's high prices drive FSW to Linux, open source
- Linux desktop adoption barriers: Microsoft Office may out-feature OpenOffice, but...
- How free+fee OSS models give solid vendor support
- Patch work management: Keeping the pieces together
- IT shop needs drive Open-Xchange's new Outlook
- Scalix founder: New release MS-friendly and MS rival
- Chief Splunker: Splunk + Nagios = quick fixes