Gopi Kumar Bulusu is chief architect and managing director at Sankhya Technologies Private Limited, a distributed system software company based in India. At Sankhya Technologies, Gopi Bulusu leads several teams in the development of Web applications, application platforms, middleware and tools products for Unix, Linux, Windows and embedded platforms. His interests include compilers and debuggers, embedded systems, distributed computing (CORBA and Web Services), fault tolerance and dynamic model-driven tools. Prior to starting Sankhya in 1996, Gopi worked in the C++ compiler development team of Microtec Research Inc., later acquired by Mentor Graphics Corporation. Gopi holds a Master of Computer Science degree from Arizona State University and Bachelor of Computer Science from College of Engineering, Guindy. Gopi can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Gopi Kumar Bulusu
- Using CORBA as your client-server interface
- What's the best way to move data from MS SQLServer to MySQL?
- Porting Solaris apps to Linux
- What is the difference between utility computing and grid computing?
- GNU Make and Sun Make in Solaris-to-Linux porting
- What is the difference between open source and open standards?
- What's the role of source-level debugging in porting applications?
- What tools can I use to simplify porting apps from Windows to Linux?
- Which applications can and can not be ported to Linux?