Sander van Vugt is an independent trainer and consultant living in the Netherlands. Van Vugt is an expert in Linux high availability, virtualization and performance and has completed several projects that implement all three. Sander is also a regular speaker on many Linux conferences all over the world. He is also the writer of various Linux-related books, such as Beginning the Linux Command Line, Beginning Ubuntu Server Administration and Pro Ubuntu Server Administration.
Contributions from Sander van Vugt
- Configuring Xen HA with Heartbeat for SLES
- SUSE Linux Enterprise troubleshooting: Fixing boot prob
- Exploring Samba and Active Directory integration option
- Managing Software on Ubuntu Server Edition
- Creating an efficient Linux file server with default pe
- How to use SSH Public/Private keys in PuTTY
- How to use GNOME to manage end users' desktops
- How to manage software on Ubuntu Server with "aptitude"
- Managing high-volume CPU processes with Bash
- Microsoft meets enterprise Linux: Novell's Open Enterpr
- Troubleshooting, finding lost files in Linux servers
- SUSE Linux administration: How to set up a cluster file
- Linux/Unix commands: How to get copy, conversion power