Sander van Vugt is an independent trainer and consultant living in the Netherlands. Van Vugt is an expert in Linux high availability, virtualization and performance and has completed several projects that implement all three. Sander is also a regular speaker on many Linux conferences all over the world. He is also the writer of various Linux-related books, such as Beginning the Linux Command Line, Beginning Ubuntu Server Administration and Pro Ubuntu Server Administration.
Contributions from Sander van Vugt
- How to manage software on Ubuntu Server with "aptitude"
- Managing high-volume CPU processes with Bash
- Microsoft meets enterprise Linux: Novell's Open Enterpr
- SUSE Linux administration: How to set up a cluster file
- Troubleshooting, finding lost files in Linux servers
- Linux/Unix commands: How to get copy, conversion power