lsfinstall -f install.config), you are ready to configure:
- Run hostsetup, which sets up LSF hosts.
- You must Log on to each LSF server host as root. Start with your LSF master host.
- Run hostsetup on each LSF server host. For example:
# cd /usr/share/lsf/6.0/install # ./hostsetup --top="/usr/share/lsf" --boot="y"
- Log on to the LSF master host. You must be root and set your LSF environment:
$ . LSF_TOP/conf/profile.lsf
- Run lsfstartup, which will start the cluster.
- Test the cluster by running LSF commands (I.E., lsmon, lsinfo)
See this page for all the information and documentation you'll ever need on LSF.
This was first published in August 2005